Offering exclusive country restaurants in 70 locations across the UK, Premium Country Dining Group specialises in providing high-quality dining experiences using the best ingredients and wines. Locations are often large properties with a wealth of history and character.
Lietcorp was asked to specify LED restaurant lighting as part of an ongoing nationwide refurbishment programme across all 70 locations.
To reduce energy and operating costs we replaced all halogen restaurant lighting with our Liet AR111 light engines. On average each location made an annual saving of £4,630 and a carbon reduction of 15 tonnes. This was done with no compromise to light quality – customers did not notice a difference.
All halogen restaurant lights were replaced by the following LED lighting:
– Liet AR111: 5.3W, 2600K, 10 degree, custom-colour filter, 90,000 hours L70 life
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) before LED per site £5,200
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) after LED per site £570
– Annual cost saving per site £4,630
– Annual carbon reduction 15 tonnes
– Payback (after ECA) 1.3 years
– CAPEX Required £6,019
– Capitalised over 5 years total profit uplift per site £17,131
Note: all payback and saving calculations exclude: 1) any facilities management savings associated with call-out charges to change lamps 2) air conditioning savings associated with the low heat of Lietcorp’s LED lighting