A fast-growing steak house restaurant chain, Miller & Carter prides itself on its excellent steaks, the ambience and design of its restaurants, and its overall high-quality service.
Lietcorp was appointed to work on the LED installation of 22 restaurants, including a project at the client’s flagship restaurant at Albert Dock, Liverpool.
Across all sites, this project involved the replacement of just over one thousand 50W halogens with Liet AR111. Lietcorp replaced the existing, inefficient halogen lighting with no compromise to light quality.
Over one thousand 50W AR111 halogens were replaced by the following LED installation lighting:
– Liet AR111: 5.3W, 3,200K, 10 degree, custom-colour filter, 90,000 hours L70 life
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) before LED per site £8,400
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) after LED per site £1,100
– Annual cost saving per site £7,300
– Annual carbon reduction 19 tonnes
– Payback (after ECA) 1.5 years
– CAPEX Required £10,950
– Capitalised over 5 years total profit uplift per site £25,550
Note: all payback and saving calculations exclude: 1) any facilities management savings associated with call-out charges to change lamps 2) air conditioning savings associated with the low heat of Lietcorp’s LED lighting