With many of Browns restaurants based in historic and landmark buildings, this upmarket brasserie chain demanded the best possible LED restaurant lighting design as part of its switch from incumbent technology.
Lietcorp lighting designers worked with Browns to specify the LED restaurant lighting design to best deliver the Brown’s ambience their customers have come to expect.
The restaurant lighting design we developed successfully created the required ambience, as well as making significant energy savings.
Our LED restaurant lighting design was so successful Brown’s upgraded a further 17 locations to Lietcorp’s LED lighting solutions.
Our restaurant lighting design replaced existing 50W R111 halogens with:
– Liet AR111: 5.3W, 2,600K, 10 degree, custom colour filter, 90,000 hours L70 life
– Liet AR111: 5.3W, 2,600K, 25 degree, custom colour filter, 90,000 hours L70 life
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) before LED per site £11,300
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) after LED per site £1,900
– Annual cost saving per site £9,400
– Annual carbon reduction 21 tonnes
– Payback (after ECA) 1.4 years
– CAPEX Required £14,100
– Capitalised over 5 years total profit uplift per site £32,900
all payback and saving calculations exclude: 1) any facilities
management savings associated with call-out charges to change lamps 2)
air conditioning savings associated with the low heat of Lietcorp’s LED