One of the UK’s most prominent city-centre bars, All Bar One is defined by its uncluttered elegance, design and urban buzz. Contemporary lighting design has been critical to All Bar One’s ongoing success.
Working with the brand team and the energy manager, Lietcorp’s light designers supplied the chain with two types of interior LED lighting that have seamlessly replaced existing light fittings in almost all locations, producing excellent energy savings. The full roll-out has now been completed, with interior LED lighting installed in almost 50 bars.
Thanks to our sole use of single-bin Cree chips, Lietcorp has replicated the light quality of incumbent lighting and retained All Bar One’s unique ambience in all locations.
50W AR111 halogens were replaced by the following interior LED lighting:
– Liet AR111: 5.3W, 2,600K, 10 degree, custom colour filter, 90,000 hours L70 life
– Liet AR111 : 5.3W, 2,600K, 25 degree, custom colour filter, 90,000 hours L70 life
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) before LED per site £4,600
– Annual operating cost (electricity, lamp & FM) after LED per site £490
– Annual cost saving per site £4,110
– Annual carbon reduction 14 tonnes
– Payback (after ECA) 1.2 years
– CAPEX Required £4,932
– Capitalised over 5 years total profit uplift per site £15,618
Note: all payback and saving calculations exclude: 1) any facilities management savings associated with call-out charges to change lamps 2) air conditioning savings associated with the low heat of Lietcorp’s LED lighting